- Image via Wikipedia
My favorite hamburgers – ’nuff said.
- Ground beef (¼ lb per burger)
- Roasted red bell peppers, minced
- Minced garlic
- Minced onion
- Bleu cheese, crumbled
- Worcestershire sauce
- Salt & pepper
Mix all ingredients (just a dash of Worcestershire) and form into ¼ lb patties. Grill until done. Serve on whole wheat buns with alfalfa sprouts, tomato, sautéed mushrooms, Swiss cheese, and Dijon mustard.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Grilled portobello burger as tasty, ‘meaty’ as its beef counterpart (pbpulse.com)
- Mediterranean Burgers (notecook.com)
- imabonehead: Marsala Burgers ” elly says opa! (ellysaysopa.com)
- The bodacious burgers of Palm Beach County (pbpulse.com)